I recently completed my Ph.D. in Computer Science at the University of California, Irvine (UCI). During this time, I was a member of the Computational Vision Group at UCI, where I worked with Professor Charless Fowlkes. I received my B.Sc. degree in 2010 from UCI majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Japanese Language and Literature.
- September 2019: Our paper "Conditional Generative Adversarial Networks (cGANs) for Near Real-Time Precipitation Estimation from Multispectral GOES-16 Satellite Imageries—PERSIANN-cGAN" has been accepted in Remote Sensing!
- December 2018: Our paper "Cross-Domain Image Matching with Deep Feature Maps" has been accepted in IJCV!
- December 2018: After a bit more than 6 years, I've finally graduated!
- June 2018: I will be presenting a poster on our shoeprint forensics work at the 2018 CSAFE All Hands Meeting in Ames, IA.
- September 2017: I will be mentoring at Portola High School through the AppJam+ program.
- September 6, 2017: Our paper received the Best Industrial Paper Award Honourable Mention at BMVC 2017!
- July 2017: Our paper "Cross-Domain Forensic Shoeprint Matching" has been accepted to BMVC 2017 for an oral presentation.
- Fall 2018 - C132 Forensic Science Law & Society - Guest Lecturer
- Fall 2017 - AppJam+ - Portola High School - Mentor
- Spring 2017 - AppJam+ - Rancho San Joaquin Middle School - Mentor
- Feb. 3, 2017 - CS116 Computational Photography and Vision - Guest Lecturer
- Fall 2016 - AppJam+ - Jordan Intermediate School - Mentor
- Summer 2016 - AppJam+ - Cerro Villa Middle School - Mentor
- Spring 2014 - ICS31 Introduction to Programming - Teaching Assistant
- Winter 2014 - CS116 Computational Photography and Vision - Reader
- Fall 2013 - CS117 Project in Computer Vision - Teaching Assistant